Kids are sweet, kids are cute, kids are adorable. But that’s only one side of the coin, toss it to the other side and you’ll see they’re beastly, chaotic, messy creatures. I hate to describe them as such, after all we were all once kids too but if you doubt me, take a stroll with me down this piece as we look through these pictures which absolutely prove my words conclusive;
1. We all had those moments of our childhood where we saw tiny holes and we craved squeezing ourselves through them. Well, little Kante here saw a tree and thought it to himself… “OH! PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BECOME A SANDWICH”. Usually the first instance, when you enter you’re happy and smiling until you can’t come out, then it all turns to tears.
2. Imagine going out and coming back only to find out your TV screen has been painted white because your son does not understand why the TV screen should be black. Personally, I think if your TV stand is white then painting the screen white to match it is not a bad idea at all…
3. Nothing much to say about this… Just a young man having relationship issues but cannot drink his troubles away because he’s not attained the alcohol age yet, so he thought it wise to find an alternative… He’ll definitely wake up to his hangover.
4. Abigail saw the tiny hole in the mop bucket and wondered, “I bet my my head can fit in there”. She was pretty much successful but from the pic, same can’t be said about the reversal of the act and daddy and mommy had to chip in. Look how steady she is… That “I messed up, Oh God help me face…”
5. Milk baths have always been around. With several cartons of milk available in the house and of course a giant plastic pan, Mom and Dad away, these kids said to themselves…. Why not?
6. Baby Ava is feeling hot so she strips naked and starts dawdling around. She comes across a vertical rectangular figure with a door. Opens it and oh, finally, some cool breeze… And it’s got food too… heaven
7. What would you do if you were the Dad of this girl? Kiss or kill?
8. Have you ever loved your baby sibling so much you just want to make them look as beautiful as can be. Here is Little Ivy doing a pretty good job decorating her baby brother.
9. Daddy has a big chair, he gets a smaller one for junior, Daddy gets a big bed, gets a smaller one for junior, Daddy gets a smaller version of almost everything for junior. So junior enters the bathroom, sees the bathtub and realizes it’s too big. Sees the WC and wonders… “Oh that’s gotta be my own version of the bathtub, it’s got the water and all… hop in!!!
10. Whatever you do, don’t leave your laptop open for your toddler son wearing a Tigger dress with a pacifier in his mouth. He’ll remove all the alphabets that spell his name. In his defense, keys are supposed to open not type.